• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Borland Menu Master

z-ddt

Looking for any manuals for Borlands Menu Master. I have the software, but no referance manuals.

Have you used this system before? I've managed to find a download for it, but it seems fairly complex. I assume it's a type of 'turnkey' system intended to keep the end user away from the meat of the system?

I've had a look at the data in the files and there seems to be some sort of copy propection, no checked yet to see how that might be got around. Might not still be active on the version I've d/l?

I note there's an install process, with patches for a range of different terminals. Might not run on any machine I've got?

best of luck. I'll see if I can see any sign of a manual.

Geoff

Have you used this system before? I've managed to find a download for it, but it seems fairly complex. I assume it's a type of 'turnkey' system intended to keep the end user away from the meat of the system?

I've had a look at the data in the files and there seems to be some sort of copy propection, no checked yet to see how that might be got around. Might not still be active on the version I've d/l?

I note there's an install process, with patches for a range of different terminals. Might not run on any machine I've got?

best of luck. I'll see if I can see any sign of a manual.

Geoff
Thanks. and I do have a working copy.

Back