• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Commodore PET Help needed

beachpet

Its been awhile and now im starting to dust off my kids and bring them out to play. All are in some sort of disarray. I need help with a 2001 chicklet keyboard unit, a 4032 , a 8032 and a 8096 superpet. Anyone have lots of time and lots of knowledge awakening these ??

Its been awhile and now im starting to dust off my kids and bring them out to play. All are in some sort of disarray. I need help with a 2001 chicklet keyboard unit, a 4032 , a 8032 and a 8096 superpet. Anyone have lots of time and lots of knowledge awakening these ??
Well, there are a few of us here who flatter ourselves by thinking we know something and who do indeed against all odds occasionally manage to assist someone in nursing their PET back to health, although it does usually take days of back-and-forth rambling posts.

Welcome; tell us more, starting with your location. First step is usually to carefully reseat all socketed chips.

Hell of a first post ;-) Very nice and desirable selection of systems there. Yes there are quite a few collectors here with Pet systems, where would you like to start?

Back