• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

does anyone have any sanyo mbc 550/555 software?

digress

I am converting my old disks into disk images to use on the mess emulator. It works. I am now trying to track down any other software or disks that might be available. Specifically looking for time bandit, major motion, cash man demon seed and others. I am looking for disks or disk images.

Thanks

MikeS

Veteran Member
All I've got for mine is the system diskette; if you have or run across any images of anything else that you could post or email I'd sure love to have 'em!

Good luck and thanks!

mike

digress

www.eriscreations.com/sanyo.html

www.eriscreations.com/sanyo.html

I will be putting what images I have up at. I have just 2 images up there now. Will be adding more.

http://www.eriscreations.com/sanyo/sanyo.html

Please send me any sanyo 550/555 disk image you may have so I can add them. You can make disk images if you have a 5 1/4 inch drive in a windows machine and using winimage or or disk image making software like FDRW.EXE. I could also make the images for you if you don't have the hardware / software.

thanks

digress

new site is located at:

http://www.eriscreations.com/sanyo

Please send me any sanyo 550/555 disk image you may have so I can add them. You can make disk images if you have a 5 1/4 inch drive in a windows machine and using winimage or or disk image making software like FDRW.EXE. I could also make the images for you if you don't have the hardware / software.

thanks[/QUOTE]

digress

Cool

Cool

Cool. I have to upload a bunch of files too. Just been too busy this summer.

Gerry

I have DOS 1.25 and DOS 2.xx disks, along with the apps that came with it.

I'll upload them as soon as I have a chance.

Might be a while but I promise I'll do it.

SpidersWeb

Veteran Member
I have the same, Sanyo DOS boot disks with WordStar CalcStar Multiplan etc.
I'm going to have to make a note to back them up and upload them because I keep intending to do so but never do!

tonata

Experienced Member
I have the same, Sanyo DOS boot disks with WordStar CalcStar Multiplan etc.
I'm going to have to make a note to back them up and upload them because I keep intending to do so but never do!

Can you please upload these images? :)