• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Midwest FS: GGLabs Apple II SCSI card w/free BlueSCSI

Covers: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio

skate323k137

Experienced Member
Delivery Options
International Shipping
I have a new/unused/extra GGLabs SCSI card I had stashed. I've accepted I'm not going to use this spare so I'd like to move it along to someone else. Includes the dsub cable, and a tested DB25 BlueSCSI (No SD card, but I can send you a couple of image files if you need them).

These are listed on Tindie for $149 (but have been sold out since May) so I'll ask the same, and ask $5 for postage (I'll pack it well, and cover any overage if it's more than that).

So $154 shipped all together in the US. I would also honor $149 plus real international shipping, but expect that quote to begin around $18 USD(!).

I accept paypal (I cover fees) or Zelle. 20230710_125301.jpeg

Card is sold. Note for future: I had only tested the card with IIgs, with IIe, it did not work at first. The person who got this card from me was very patient while I sorted this issue with my own identical card.
For IIe issues, GGLabs suggested I check the 74LS245, to ensure it was LS series (it was). For me, changing the 74ACT08 to an LS08 fixed the issue just fine. If you have one of these cards with a bunch of logic series giving you any issue, just start simplifying IMHO.

Cheers,
Alex

@skate323k137 Hey before you pack it up can you please tell me the value of capacitor c12?! Also why would you sell this card? Send me a pm, I actually got a few things to discuss about this card and bluescsi

@skate323k137 Hey before you pack it up can you please tell me the value of capacitor c12?! Also why would you sell this card? Send me a pm, I actually got a few things to discuss about this card and bluescsi
This was my spare, I am keeping my primary; this one is long gone.

Feel free to drop me a PM if this does not cover your questions, but basically, as long as the logic ICs are happy in a IIe it should work as an autoboot device in slot7. On IIgs I use it in slot1 as a bridge device almost, since I can mount the disk images (HFS or ProDOS) in emulators. Also, It does (this gglabs version anyway) power the BlueSCSI via term power without a USB power supply needed.

Back