• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Large Collection of 3dfx and Quantum 3D Graphics Cards

Ozzuneoj

Experienced Member
I have for sale several 3dfx graphics cards that have been thoroughly tested and are in working order. My PC hardware collection has ballooned over the years and I can't sit on this much hardware anymore, so I figured it'd be best to move some of these items on to those who can use them. I have more that I may part with eventually, but this is all I'm letting go of for now. I have put in a significant amount of time and effort to obtain these and to ensure that they work. This is something you don't get with random ebay listings!

All of the cards were tested in the following system:

Wintac W6BXA-0 Rev.A4 440BX Slot 1 Motherboard
Pentium III 450Mhz
256MB PC-133
Windows 98SE stock (no extra service packs)
DirectX 7.0a
HP P1230 22" CRT Monitor

To test the cards, they were installed either alone (for cards with 2D support) or along side a Diamond Stealth 3D 2000 Pro (S3 Virge DX PCI) in the above system on an open bench. For 3D-only cards they were connected to the second input on my monitor and switched manually. Several different drivers were used. In general I tried to use the latest official 3dfx drivers, but with some cards I did use the latest 3rd party packages from falconfly.de. Once drivers were installed and the system was ready to go, I would test the cards for 20-30 minutes each using Descent 3 in Glide mode and Need For Speed: High Stakes. I used these particular games because they are among the later games that would be suitable for such cards and would stress them thoroughly at max settings... also they are some of the few Glide games I still own!

None of these cards exhibited any problems or artifacts in the BIOS, bootup, Windows or the games I tested. Even the Voodoo 2 arcade cards worked with standard drivers (at most you may need 3rd party packages like FastVoodoo2) and had no issues during my testing.

Prices are what they are. I put quite a bit of work into obtaining and testing these. Offers will be considered on the higher priced items as those prices are hard to judge but the lower priced items are firm. All prices are listed before shipping and paypal fees. Paypal payments must be made as a gift. Multiple items can be purchased and packed together to save shipping costs. All items will be shipped from the USA and will be shipped in antistatic bags wrapped in bubble wrap inside a suitable box.

Here is a gallery of all of the images of the cards, shown front and back, the gallery should be in the exact order listed here.

https://goo.gl/photos/kxG4FGdFDDgQD8Cy6

3DFX Voodoo 3 2000 16MB PCI - 143Mhz Clock - Pulled from a Midway arcade system so it has no slot bracket; Has a Midway arcade sticker on it; Otherwise seems standard so a normal PCI slot bracket could be added easily. - $60 +SH&PP

3DFX Voodoo 3 2000 16MB AGP - 143Mhz Clock - $35 +SH&PP

3DFX Voodoo 3 1000 16MB AGP - 125Mhz Clock; Less common, possible OEM card? - $35 +SH&PP

3DFX Voodoo 3 3000 16MB AGP - 166Mhz Clock - 4 Available - $40 +SH&PP

Quantum 3D Raven 16MB PCI - Rare Voodoo Banshee PCI Card; Slight scratches on the back near heatsink clip; looks like thermal paste was changedadded at some point. - $125 +SH&PP

Ensoniq Voodoo Banshee 16MB AGP - OEM Card - $30 +SH&PP

Creative 3D Blaster II CT6670 8MB PCI - Voodoo 2; 100Mhz EDO RAM - $40 +SH&PP

Quantum 3D Obsidian 2 10MB PCI (Black) - Voodoo 2; 100Mhz EDO RAM; Pulled from Atari Arcade Machine; Odd 10MB memory size (2MB frame buffer, 8MB texture memory for low resolution gaming with more detailed scenery); No VGA Input or slot bracket, best used with a monitor that has 2 VGA inputs; comes with original mounting bracket and screws from arcade cabinet (removed due to awkward shape). Apparently these are technically called "Obsidian2 90-2440"; Component side of the board isn't as shiny as the other side, it likely spent a lot of time face up in an arcade cabinet. A good thorough alcohol scrub might bring back its sheen. - $100 +SH&PP

Quantum 3D Obsidian 2 10MB PCI (Green) - Voodoo 2; 100Mhz EDO RAM; Pulled from Atari Arcade Machine; Less common Green color PCB (unusual for Q3D to use anything but black); Odd 10MB memory size (2MB frame buffer, 8MB texture memory for low resolution gaming with more detailed scenery); No VGA Input or slot bracket, best used with a monitor that has 2 VGA inputs; Has large heatsinks on Pixelfx and TexelFx units. Apparently these are technically called "Obsidian2 90-2440" - $125 +SH&PP

I also have a Midway "Vegas" PCB with two PCI slots (one on either end of the board) that came with the other arcade boards. I believe it would have gone with the green Obsidian 2, most likely from a "Road Burners" cabinet or something similar. If interested, I'll include it with the above card for no additional cost aside from shipping. I forgot to take pictures of that but if there's interest I'll get some pictures posted. Its basically identical to the middle board shown here.

STB Voodoo 2 12MB PCI - 100Mhz EDO RAM - $65 +SH&PP

Guillemot MaxiGamer Voodoo 2 12MB PCI - 100Mhz EDO RAM; Heatsink on the PixelFX unit; Less common card; may overclock better than other 12MB cards due to 100Mhz RAM and heatsink; Warranty sticker on the back is peeling but the rest looks good. - $75 +SH&PP

STB Voodoo 2 12MB PCI - 90Mhz EDO RAM - Higher density memory chips, half the count, that's why there are unpopulated spots on the back; Lower 90Mhz (vs 100Mhz) RAM speed only affects overclocking as Voodoo 2s run at 90Mhz (core and RAM) by default. - $60 +SH&PP

Creative 3D Blaster CT6670 12MB PCI - Voodoo 2; 100Mhz EDO RAM - $65 +SH&PP

These are listed on Amibay as well.

I have 332 100% positive ebay feedback under nuzzoart and Heatware under ozzuneoj.

Feel free to ask questions about the items!

I have for sale several 3dfx graphics cards that have been thoroughly tested and are in working order. My PC hardware collection has ballooned over the years and I can't sit on this much hardware anymore, so I figured it'd be best to move some of these items on to those who can use them. I have more that I may part with eventually, but this is all I'm letting go of for now. I have put in a significant amount of time and effort to obtain these and to ensure that they work. This is something you don't get with random ebay listings!

All of the cards were tested in the following system:

Wintac W6BXA-0 Rev.A4 440BX Slot 1 Motherboard
Pentium III 450Mhz
256MB PC-133
Windows 98SE stock (no extra service packs)
DirectX 7.0a
HP P1230 22" CRT Monitor

To test the cards, they were installed either alone (for cards with 2D support) or along side a Diamond Stealth 3D 2000 Pro (S3 Virge DX PCI) in the above system on an open bench. For 3D-only cards they were connected to the second input on my monitor and switched manually. Several different drivers were used. In general I tried to use the latest official 3dfx drivers, but with some cards I did use the latest 3rd party packages from falconfly.de. Once drivers were installed and the system was ready to go, I would test the cards for 20-30 minutes each using Descent 3 in Glide mode and Need For Speed: High Stakes. I used these particular games because they are among the later games that would be suitable for such cards and would stress them thoroughly at max settings... also they are some of the few Glide games I still own!

None of these cards exhibited any problems or artifacts in the BIOS, bootup, Windows or the games I tested. Even the Voodoo 2 arcade cards worked with standard drivers (at most you may need 3rd party packages like FastVoodoo2) and had no issues during my testing.

Prices are what they are. I put quite a bit of work into obtaining and testing these. Offers will be considered on the higher priced items as those prices are hard to judge but the lower priced items are firm. All prices are listed before shipping and paypal fees. Paypal payments must be made as a gift. Multiple items can be purchased and packed together to save shipping costs. All items will be shipped from the USA and will be shipped in antistatic bags wrapped in bubble wrap inside a suitable box.

Here is a gallery of all of the images of the cards, shown front and back, the gallery should be in the exact order listed here.

https://goo.gl/photos/kxG4FGdFDDgQD8Cy6

3DFX Voodoo 3 2000 16MB PCI - 143Mhz Clock - Pulled from a Midway arcade system so it has no slot bracket; Has a Midway arcade sticker on it; Otherwise seems standard so a normal PCI slot bracket could be added easily. - $60 +SH&PP

3DFX Voodoo 3 2000 16MB AGP - 143Mhz Clock - $35 +SH&PP

3DFX Voodoo 3 1000 16MB AGP - 125Mhz Clock; Less common, possible OEM card? - $35 +SH&PP

3DFX Voodoo 3 3000 16MB AGP - 166Mhz Clock - 4 Available - $40 +SH&PP

Quantum 3D Raven 16MB PCI - Rare Voodoo Banshee PCI Card; Slight scratches on the back near heatsink clip; looks like thermal paste was changedadded at some point. - $125 +SH&PP

Ensoniq Voodoo Banshee 16MB AGP - OEM Card - $30 +SH&PP

Creative 3D Blaster II CT6670 8MB PCI - Voodoo 2; 100Mhz EDO RAM - $40 +SH&PP

Quantum 3D Obsidian 2 10MB PCI (Black) - Voodoo 2; 100Mhz EDO RAM; Pulled from Atari Arcade Machine; Odd 10MB memory size (2MB frame buffer, 8MB texture memory for low resolution gaming with more detailed scenery); No VGA Input or slot bracket, best used with a monitor that has 2 VGA inputs; comes with original mounting bracket and screws from arcade cabinet (removed due to awkward shape). Apparently these are technically called "Obsidian2 90-2440"; Component side of the board isn't as shiny as the other side, it likely spent a lot of time face up in an arcade cabinet. A good thorough alcohol scrub might bring back its sheen. - $100 +SH&PP

Quantum 3D Obsidian 2 10MB PCI (Green) - Voodoo 2; 100Mhz EDO RAM; Pulled from Atari Arcade Machine; Less common Green color PCB (unusual for Q3D to use anything but black); Odd 10MB memory size (2MB frame buffer, 8MB texture memory for low resolution gaming with more detailed scenery); No VGA Input or slot bracket, best used with a monitor that has 2 VGA inputs; Has large heatsinks on Pixelfx and TexelFx units. Apparently these are technically called "Obsidian2 90-2440" - $125 +SH&PP

I also have a Midway "Vegas" PCB with two PCI slots (one on either end of the board) that came with the other arcade boards. I believe it would have gone with the green Obsidian 2, most likely from a "Road Burners" cabinet or something similar. If interested, I'll include it with the above card for no additional cost aside from shipping. I forgot to take pictures of that but if there's interest I'll get some pictures posted. Its basically identical to the middle board shown here.

STB Voodoo 2 12MB PCI - 100Mhz EDO RAM - $65 +SH&PP

Guillemot MaxiGamer Voodoo 2 12MB PCI
- 100Mhz EDO RAM; Heatsink on the PixelFX unit; Less common card; may overclock better than other 12MB cards due to 100Mhz RAM and heatsink; Warranty sticker on the back is peeling but the rest looks good. - $75 +SH&PP

STB Voodoo 2 12MB PCI
- 90Mhz EDO RAM - Higher density memory chips, half the count, that's why there are unpopulated spots on the back; Lower 90Mhz (vs 100Mhz) RAM speed only affects overclocking as Voodoo 2s run at 90Mhz (core and RAM) by default. - $60 +SH&PP

Creative 3D Blaster CT6670 12MB PCI - Voodoo 2; 100Mhz EDO RAM - $65 +SH&PP

These are listed on Amibay as well.

I have 332 100% positive ebay feedback under nuzzoart and Heatware under ozzuneoj.

Feel free to ask questions about the items!
Hi, do you still have either of the quantum 2 cards pulled from atari arcade cabinets?

Back