• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Looking for 5.25 storage boxes

irishmike

Experienced Member
Hi guys:

Now that I have diskettes again for my TRS-80 M4, I need to find some 5.25 storage boxes. Any one have a few they could part with. Need a capacity of like 40 or 50 disks worth. Can not pay a lot, but we can talk shipping and how much via PM.

Please PM me if you have any.

Thanks,

Mike

Seems to me, (and I could be wrong), but that Erik had a bunch of those boxes for sale on the Marketplace a 'long' while back. Whether they sold or not I didn't follow. So you might ask Erik (site administrator).

I had quite a few I donated to the Salvation Army. I'll look in my warehouse, I think I have more and I don't use them, they are a pain in the ass, imo.

You may want to check the local thrift shops, those things aren't heavy but they're large and shipping is a bear-- I recently priced shipping ONLY for a 60 cap 1.44 case and it was something like $13 just for shipping.

Hi guys:

Now that I have diskettes again for my TRS-80 M4, I need to find some 5.25 storage boxes. Any one have a few they could part with. Need a capacity of like 40 or 50 disks worth. Can not pay a lot, but we can talk shipping and how much via PM.

Please PM me if you have any.

Thanks,

Mike

If you search through the "Vintage Computer Forums" and the "Vintage Computer & Gaming Market Place" you'll find a lot of your questions are answered before you even ask them.
IE: there's 5 1/4" and 8' disk cases for sale (for cheap or offer), there right now.
Really, and they've been there a while !
You just have to look.

Back