• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

The South Looking for a GridCase 1520 Laptop

Covers: Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and West Viriginia.

compaqportableplus

Veteran Member
Exactly what the title says. I'd really like to finally add one of these to my collection. Only looking for a 1520, not looking for a Compass or any other 1500 series system.

Doesn't have to be tested or in mint condition, as long as it's complete and not missing lots of parts.

I'd prefer a plasma display, but I would take any of the LCD variants as well for the right price as long as the display is intact and not physically broken.

I will happily pay all shipping costs from anywhere in the United States. Please don't contact me if you are outside of the US. I don't want the cost and headache of international shipping something like this.

Definitely send me a PM if you think you have what I'm looking for! I will make it worth your time.

Thanks!

Exactly what the title says. I'd really like to finally add one of these to my collection. Only looking for a 1520, not looking for a Compass or any other 1500 series system.

Doesn't have to be tested or in mint condition, as long as it's complete and not missing lots of parts.

I'd prefer a plasma display, but I would take any of the LCD variants as well for the right price as long as the display is intact and not physically broken.

I will happily pay all shipping costs from anywhere in the United States. Please don't contact me if you are outside of the US. I don't want the cost and headache of international shipping something like this.

Definitely send me a PM if you think you have what I'm looking for! I will make it worth your time.

Thanks!
Greetings - Are you still looking? I have one that I have had for 30 years complete with the canvas bag and manuals. Cleaning out closets recently and found it. Appears to be in beautiful condition. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks, Greg

Greetings - Are you still looking? I have one that I have had for 30 years complete with the canvas bag and manuals. Cleaning out closets recently and found it. Appears to be in beautiful condition. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks, Greg

Thanks!
I just saw where you found a 1520. Congrats. Mine looks exactly like the one you pictured only with the Grid travel bag. Do you know of anyone that would be interested? Please let me know. Thanks, Greg

Back