• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Looking for EISA Configuration Files for AMI TITAN-III Motherboard

leaknoil

Experienced Member
I have an old dual Pentium EISA board I'd like to play with. Problem is I don't have the EISA configuration stuff for the motherboard. I found a version of the AMI EISA Configuration Utility and it runs fine but, asks for the disk that contains a file called !AMI7291.CFG which I don't have.

If anyone has it or might have a guess where to look for it I'd appreciate any leads.

I have an old dual Pentium EISA board I'd like to play with. Problem is I don't have the EISA configuration stuff for the motherboard. I found a version of the AMI EISA Configuration Utility and it runs fine but, asks for the disk that contains a file called !AMI7291.CFG which I don't have.

If anyone has it or might have a guess where to look for it I'd appreciate any leads.

I checked through my CFG files and could not find it. Have you tried the actual AMI site? Believe it or not the ystill ave some support files for their EISA boards!

Looks like they don't at first glance. However, they have an updated BIOS.

All I could find there is the bios and the manual. I managed to find the configuration utility on another site. It even had a mess of .cfg and .ovr already with it. Not for mine of course.

Finding EISA drivers and config stuff has always been a challenge.

Yes, finding them is a pain. I took a look at my archive and didn't find anything but will google some more tomorrow when I have time.

Back