• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Looking for working Apple I, II (not plus) and replicas

pkennedy

Hi Everyone, I'm brand new here and I'll admit I have not gone through much of the forum posts so I apologize if there are already sellers that match my asks... A little background, I have a nice vintage collection of Altair, Apple, IBM, Tandy and Compaq systems.

I'm looking for a working Apple I (yes, the original which is likely impossible to find), Apple II (original, low serial if possible) and even working replica boards (assembled). Additionally if anyone has a 1994 Newton MessagePad H1000 in working condition I'd be interested.

finding a working Apple-1 is not impossible, just how deep are your pockets and what condition are you looking for. They come up for sale about once or twice a year at auction, about as frequently as a Picasso or Warhol and expect to pay similarly between $350,000 and a million dollars depending on originally and condition. Provenance can add to it also.

Low serial number Apple II, sub 100 serial number come up for auction every few years and can also be had for around 20 to 30k depending if they have the original ventless foam injection case or the warranty plastic replacement.

So the question is, how bad do you want one and how deep are your pockets.

Cheers,
Corey

Got 2 or 3 Apple 1's in a box in the garage somewhere. Haven't seen them for a while, so may have been thrown out in one of my recent moves.

;-)

Naaa,,,just toss them, or I'll do you a favour by taking them off your hands...for the price if shipping of course.

Hi Everyone, I'm brand new here and I'll admit I have not gone through much of the forum posts so I apologize if there are already sellers that match my asks... A little background, I have a nice vintage collection of Altair, Apple, IBM, Tandy and Compaq systems.

I'm looking for a working Apple I (yes, the original which is likely impossible to find), Apple II (original, low serial if possible) and even working replica boards (assembled). Additionally if anyone has a 1994 Newton MessagePad H1000 in working condition I'd be interested.

I have a few clone boards 20180510_211537.jpg20180512_121137.jpg20180504_161332.jpg

Back