• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Mac LC ??????

canuck46

Experienced Member
So,while looking through my pile of computers and assorted parts I ran across a Mac LC,apparantly complete...CPU,Monitor,Printer,External hard drive with a pile of Software....System 7(?) and 7.5(??) along with a couple of games...Kings Quest...on floppy. I know NOTHING about Macs and thats OK...got enough other projects....Anyone interested in this unit ????? I'll set it up and see how it runs in a few days...as work allows...haha. Even some info would be useful. Available for trade for Whatever....
Dave:confused:

My Mac LC nicely fills up the closet... I see people around here trying to sell their old (vintage?) Macs now and then, but I'm not sure if they get any buyers.

We have quite a few of these pizzabox macs. Specs for the LC as follows: Up to 10 megs ram, 68020 processor, came with 20 meg hard drive, floppy drive and on board video to produce B+W on a 640x480 screen. video ram upgradable, takes 30 pin simms. Probably not archaic enough yet to be of interest. Would suggest boxing it up for another 5-10 years.

Rgds

Richard

Last edited by a moderator:
LC on the move:)

LC on the move:)

The Mac LC has been spoken for and will be leaving soon for Calgary (for free). I am glad someone is adopting it as it runs fine..... but like everyone else, I have space limitations. And I am focusing on early to mid-eighty IBM's etc.(Thats a hint people !!!!) :)

Dave:listen:

If we are making requests, anybody have a IIfx or IIci in the US they want to get rid of for shipping?

Back