• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Model 100 BarCode Reader User Manual

When type PRINT HIMEM show 62960
When CLEAR 100,60000 Its ok
But when press F8 to return to the menu the computer
go off the screen and need to switch off/on in the bottom sw
to computer alive again.

Last edited:
How is your memory backup battery? If you load a program and remove the main batteries, is the program still there a few hours later (and does it stilll work)?

I have a scan of the manual for you; another Club100 member was kind enough to send me a copy. PM me with your email address and I'll pass it along (although I don't think it will help at this point).

The memory backup battery is in perfect condition (I leave the computer for more that 4 days and the program still in the memory).
The problem joined to Club100 mail list is my email, they recommend that open account with gmail. (I don't know why?)
I will appreciate to much if sent to me the Barcode manual. my email: Lramosp@hotmail.com.
Thanks for your great support.
Have a nice day

The memory backup battery is in perfect condition (I leave the computer for more that 4 days and the program still in the memory).
The problem joined to Club100 mail list is my email, they recommend that open account with gmail. (I don't know why?)
I will appreciate to much if sent to me the Barcode manual. my email: Lramosp@hotmail.com.
Thanks for your great support.
Have a nice day
Manual sent.
I assume that 4 days is with the main batteries removed?

Yes, without AC adapter and without main batteries.
I have not receive a manual.
Thanks

I received the manual.
So will check and let to you my findings
Thanks again for your time to help me.

Follow the instructions as per manual and do not work, so the programs on the cassette are ok.
The problem is the computer, I opened the computer and removed all RAM, except for the first 8K that is solder in the PCB.
Test the computer again, with the following statements:
CLEAR 110, 61784
CLEAR 100, 61784
CLEAR 256, 61788
and the computer freeze.
So I will wait until my brother sent another one from USA.
Thanks to all for your support and specially to MikeS who provide me a pdf copy manual.

Back