• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

old game

gark25

I've been looking for a game I played in elementary school in the early 90's. I thought it was called 'lights out' or 'lights off' but my searches have brought up completely different games. I remember it pretty well: There was a grid of numbers on the screen maybe 8 x 8 or 10 x 10 that had the numbers 1 - 216 with many missing. You were given a dice roll (3 dice). Then with those numbers you could add, subtract, multiply or divide them to come up with a number on that grid. Say you rolled all ones: You could pick 1, 2 or 3 (1*1*1, 1*1+1, or 1+1+1). If you had alread picked those you'd lose a life. If you lost 5 lives in a row the game was over. It was scored based on how many adjacent blanked out tiles the number you picked had. I can't find any evidence on the internet that that game ever existed, but I remember playing it. I still remember being within one tile of clearing the whole board. If my last roll would have been all fives (needed 125) then victory would've been mine and I wouldn't waste hours of my life seeking vengance on a game that I haven't played in 15 years. If anyone else knows where I could find this game or even remembers playing it please let me know. Thanks

Back