• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

RCR Episode 38 - weird woodpecker / cup and saucer sounds throughout?

Rikki

Just been listening to the latest episode and was wondering if its just me or if anyone else can hear a weird overlaid sound that really gets repetative from about 25 minutes in ?

Sounds like a cup rocking on a saucer or a woodpecker?

...or is it just me LOL!

R

Ear's head sometimes comes loose during the show. It knocks against his shoulders. We try to keep it screwed on tight, but you know how it is with that Earl model range. Might have to start running Earl headless and just Telnet into him.

But seriously, I think it was a loose cable knocking against something during the show. Sorry for the thunka-thunka; we didn't catch it until after the recording.

We plan to be much more swaddled in future shows, which will not only reduce rattling but also make us toasty. And everybody likes a toasted podcaster.

Ear's head? Is that a model 2X4B-523P :D

I thought it was yourself Carrington, franticly tapping out SOS in morse code LOL.

Thanks for the reply though guys - absolutely love the show and have been listening to you all for a good number of years before RCR (ps. I sent in the gift idea of the old new stock Commodore LED watches earlier this year and was chuffed when you read it out in the show :).

Keep up the good work!

Rikki

Back