• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Sega CD and Eye of the Beholder??

NathanAllan

Veteran Member
Just found out aboutthis game, AND that it is compatible with the Mega Mouse! Tomorrow I'm going to give it a go, and see how it plays. Loved it in DOS and might love it on the SCD as well but I reserve judgment. Okay, I admit I'm biased towards both of the topics, the CD and the game itself. I'll probably love it regardless.

Has anyone else played it on the SCD with the Mega Mouse??

Sega CD?

Sega CD?

Is this console a silver box with an LED in the center of the front panel?Does the CD tray come out of the side?I have a friend that has one of these and I've been curious as to what the heck it is.I didn't see any obvious joystick ports either.(Sorry this is slightly off topic)
cgrape2:confused:

Is this console a silver box with an LED in the center of the front panel?Does the CD tray come out of the side?I have a friend that has one of these and I've been curious as to what the heck it is.I didn't see any obvious joystick ports either.(Sorry this is slightly off topic)
cgrape2:confused:
Look up the Neo Geo CD, there was one model that had a side-loading CD tray I think. See if any of the pictures match the console you are referring to.

Unknown Sega Console

Unknown Sega Console

The front panel has a Sega name on it.The ID Tag was in Japanese(Which I can't read)I'll try for a picture when I visit him again.
Thanks for your help!
cgrape2

Back