• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Texas Untested TI-99/4 Peripheral Expansion Box + Cards : $300 or Make an Offer

Covers: Texas

CamiTheWitch

Delivery Options
Local Pickup Only
This unit is untested for two reasons, number 1 is that I lack a TI-99/4A to test it, and number 2 is I'm a bit afraid to turn it on. It very visibly has seen moisture, and I since I don't have a TI-99 anyway, I don't really want to plug it in. The square power button cover is missing. It has two floppy drives, the Disk Controller, an RS-232 Interface, the 32K x 8 Memory Expansion, and the Flex Cable Interface to hook it up to the computer. I also have an unmarked card that I'm not including with it quite yet, mostly because I'm trying to figure out what it is. If you buy the PEB and can tell me what it is when you pick it up I'll throw it in for free.

I don't think the PEB itself is worth very much, but the cards and drives, if working or repairable, are worth a decent amount I think.
I would like to get this out of my apartment, so I'm willing to take offers.

Thanks!

IMG_2813.jpgIMG_2814.jpgIMG_2815.jpgIMG_2816.jpgIMG_2817.jpeg

Back