• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Pacific Northwest Voodoo 5 5500 AGP Graphics Card + Extras $350 starting

Covers: Oregon and Washington

miken277

Delivery Options
In Country Shipping
Hello all - thank you so much for the opportunity to post here. This card is in excellent shape, with only light use. I have tested it on a Win98 testbed, and it runs Quake 2 beautifully. This card would be perfect for your retro gaming rig. In fact, if the bid is high enough, and if you request it, I'm willing to include extras such as the motherboard used for testing (a Biostar M7VIF which has the coveted KT333 chipset and runs the Athlon XP 2400+), and 512 MB of RAM ($500), power supply, IDE floppy and CD-ROM drives, and cabling ($600) the Startech SATA to IDE adapter, and SSD with the working Windows 98 build and numerous installed games ($700). I'm happy to consult with you about getting your setup to work with this card. Starting bid is only $350. https://www.ebay.com/itm/166500146702 Good luck bidding!

Attachments

• IMG_0990.jpg
    IMG_0990.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0992.jpg
    IMG_0992.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1003.jpg
    IMG_1003.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 3
Hello, revised this listing to reflect the card's likely lower value because of the AGP slot. Starting bid is only $200, and extras will be less as well. Thank you - Mike

Back