• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

New England Want to buy WTB DFAC2 Sound chip from 90's Macintosh Board

Covers: Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Maine.

VERAULT

Veteran Member
My DFAC2 sound chip Apple part # 343S0129-01 is dead. I dont have any spares and was hoping someone may have a bad board with the chip they can sell me.

this chip was found on many Macintosh LC boards from the LCIII going forward (I know the all in one LC450 to the LC575 had them as well.), Many others I am sure have this chip.

Please send me a message if you have the chip or a board with the chip (you dont have to remove it if you cant easily do so)
IMG_20220328_125619.jpg

Well Just to correct myself. The LC III does not have this chip. On closer inspection the LC III is a 344S1033-B I believe that is the sound chip. ITs a 28 pin package. I am not sure what the 343S1069 is on the LC III but I dont think its sound.

Anyway, Still looking for a 343S0129 but its not going to be found on an LC III

Back