• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Midwest WTB: iBook G3 Clamshell Tangerine

Covers: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio

Pezdude

Hi all!

I’m in the market for an iBook G3 tangerine clamshell! I’m hoping to get one that is in nicer condition, but don’t mind the normal wear and tear. If you’re looking to find a new home for an iBook, I’ll be more than happy to purchase it!

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum @Pezdude !

Do you have other Macs?

- Alex
Hi there!

Thank you very much! Can’t wait to start talking more about vintage computers! I do have other Macs ranging from compact Macs, 90s Macs, to iMacs and such. If you would like me to have a list made up, let me know! :)

Thanks again!

Back