• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Midwest WTB isa floppy/ide controller

Covers: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio
I was just wondering what you plan on doing with the 486. Do you need support for large IDE drives on the ISA card with onboard BIOS? Will you need a card highly rated for floppy disk imaging? I may have a pretty basic generic IDE/Floppy controller - it just won't have any bells and whistles.

Ah sorry I meant to remove this post. I ordered a controller from ebay, it hasn't arrived yet so there's always a chance it won't work.

I need it to support a 1.44mb floppy drive and the hdd I have lying around that I plan to use is 80gb but I'll probably just have a single 2gb partition (or however big a partition I can make)

And also a cdrom as a slave drive.

Back