• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Midwest WTB: VOTRAX Type & Talk speech synth

Covers: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio

WimWalther

Experienced Member
Looking for a VOTRAX Type N talk box, Model 100 or similar. Please contact me off-site drlegendre at Gmail.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi,

I built a couple of SPO256-AL2 board and tested them. They work great connected to my Altair-Duino Pro computer, but the 2nd board has been waiting for a parallel port from my Altair 8800 to use as an external voice box.

Also, I have designed and built another board using a SpeakJet chip (kind'a Stephen Hawking sound) ... it connects to a PC via FTD232RL cable, or you can send TTL level data direct to the little box and connect the audio out to a powered PC speaker system.

We can email direct if interested: wperko at brainless org

Back