• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Commodore SuperPET for Sale/Trade, other systems too, plus videogames

Bill_Loguidice

Veteran Member
I have an extra working Commodore SuperPET that is missing the second processor board (the toggle switches do nothing), so it functions as a standard late model PET. I also have a replacement keyboard for it that I'll include. I would be willing to sell it, but I'm a collector, so I'm very interested in trades as well.

I have other computer and videogame systems for sale/trade, but will only do the duplicates except in extreme cases of amazing offers. Here's my list of EVERYTHING, with the disclaimer that it's not for sale if there aren't other ones listed on there: http://www.billandchristina.com/vgamecomp/systems.htm

Finally, I'm always interested in stuff I don't have, so feel free to drop me a line.

Thanks!

I can vouch for Bill's large collection. I've seen his basement. There is (almost) room for his wife and child down there!

Ah, but you saw it before I went on the massive buying spree for the book...

Anyway, thanks for the thoughts, Terry, and the chime-in, Evan.

If anyone is interested in doing any dealings, just let me know any time. When my free time eventually frees up, I'll be able to do a more formal for sale/trade set up, but right now it's just not possible...

Back