• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Wanted: Apple IIe, Commodore 64, Atari 800, Amiga 500, Atari ST

USSEnterprise

Experienced Member
I'm trying to start up a small collection, and am on a tight budget. I'm want to start out with the basics. I'm looking for an the computers in the title. Also for the C64, IIe, and 800, I'd like to getmy hands on some disk drives, and of course power supplies. I do have a few things to trade. Not all of it is vintage, but its all very outdated.

IBM PS/2 Model 80 041 w/ probably a bad hard drive. Boots to IBM Basic
IBM PS/2 Model 60 Motherboard. Boots to a RAM error. Is in the tower case, but the case is in bas shape.
Computone 8 port serial terminal MCA card w/ Breakout Box
Token Ring MCA Card
Keningston MCA Memory Expansion: Accepts 4 SIMMs
Macintosh Performa 6300CD w/ OS 8.6
Dell Poweredge Server: Dual 450MHz P2, unknown RAM, dual PSU, one 2.1GB SCSI HDD, Capable of up to 6 SCSI hard disks.
^^^Yes, the last two aren't really vintage^^^

I have a C64 power supply that I'll trade for something. I don't have the computer anymore, though, adn some cables and things. PM me if you're interested.

Nathan

USSEnterprise said:
I'm trying to start up a small collection, and am on a tight budget. I'm want to start out with the basics. I'm looking for an the computers in the title. Also for the C64, IIe, and 800, I'd like to get my hands on some disk drives, and of course power supplies.
Our group has C64's and 1541's for sale.

Truly,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group
http://videocam.net.au/fcug

Back