• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

640Kb XT motherboards

Terry Yager

Veteran Member
Have two IBM XT 640K boards, both in running condition, $5.00 each + $10.00 for US shipping. (If the same buyer takes both boards, total shipping will still be $10.00 for both).

--T

Last edited:
Can I humbly ask if maybe you were able to dig up that XT FH 360K floppydrive you spoke about some time ago?
(It just made me remember)

Jorg said:
Can I humbly ask if maybe you were able to dig up that XT FH 360K floppydrive you spoke about some time ago?
(It just made me remember)

I don't have one handy right now, but I think there are some in storage, whenever I dig down to 'em. OTOH, I'm planning to upgrade my XT in the near future to include a 3.5" drive & a HH 5.25", so I'll have a FH drive available then.

--T

In fact, consider it available now, if ya want to add another $5.00 + extra shipping to the boards I'll be sending you (I can ship 'em all in the same box & prolly save a couple of buck$). The one I have doesn't have the 'IBM' logo embossed on it, but if you have another dead Tandon drive, you can swap-out the plastic faceplate pretty easily. Pm me...

--T

Last edited:
Jorg said:
Woops- I'm not interested in the boards, that must have been someone else ;).

Oops! You're right, that waz someone else. Well, if ya want it, same deal, $5.00 + shipping to wherever you're at. (US, around ten buck$, Priority Mail).

--T

Back