• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WANTED: Magnavox RGB analog 9pin monitor 1cm135

rmay635703

Veteran Member
I urgently need a monitor capable of doing TV sync like the last analog RGB monitor made by magnavox, I prefer it to have a 9pin connector, no need for ttl

IT MUST BE ABLE TO TAKE COMPOSITE SYNC AKA H+V on one pin.

I have tried a magnavox cm8505 but it can't seem to handle composite sync. (anyone have the RGB LIN round pinout?)

If anyone has an 9pin RGB analog adapter for the sony 23pin connector or mitsubishi 23pin connector it would be greatly appreciated.

The target system is a QLT futura 100 Innovion EGS-III photography system that I still use.

The other possibility would be a device that could take RGB BNC 15khz and convert it to VGA any help is Greatly APPRECRIATED!

My last good screen blew and I need another system specs are here
http://www.angelfire.com/co4/futura100 (beware free site lots of popups, use mozilla)

Thanx
Ryan

Have you tried a multi-sync monitor? Of course, creating a composite synch signal is a simple matter of tying the pins together. It's seperating the signals that's a bitch...

--T

Bleh $3k is too much for a monitor! I already have lots of systems, lots of monitors that are sort of compatible (AKA NTSC BNC/RCA Composite) I would like to have a screen that is color accurate and clear like the original magnavox or even this sony pvm I have.

The system sends composite sync at the refresh rate a TV signal operates at which means 99% of monitors can't/won't work that low.

I will look at that adapter again (saw it once before, not sure it will work)

Back