• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Computer

rbiomaster

i'm looking for a compuuter with at least a Pentium II processer, 64mb ram, 7gb hard drive,windows 95. PLEASE HELP IT'S FOR MY PARENTS WHO ARE 90 AND 86 .

Check the local classifieds. You can find one their. but if you insist on buying one via through one of us members, contact me as I have several.

P-2 systems

P-2 systems

If you still looking for an old set up I probley have about 20 of them ranging from 350MHz to 450MHz

considering the low costs of pretty much any computer system made before 2000, you can probably get a high-end P-III just as cheap as a P-II

if i were you, i would look for a P-III in the form of a Slot 1 type CPU form. they have ridiculous overclocking capability in my experience. for example i have a factory rated 650 Mhz Slot 1 that is overclocked to 910 Mhz and it is perfectly stable. it's on now, and has been up for several months without a shutdown/reboot. it's running debian 3.1.

good luck with your search. i'm sure you'll have no problem finding a machine like that.

Back