• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Wanted: AMIBIOS 486DX ISA BIOS Motherboard

dfwnotary

I need a motherboard with an Intel(R) i486DX@ processor and runs AMIBIOS 486DX ISA Bios. My mainboard fried and I am running Windows 3.11 for Workgroups on it. I also need a motherboard with a PGA370 processor port for my Intel Celeron 700MHz processor.

I will be selling a AMIBIOS 486DX ISA Motherboard on eBay soon however I will offer a Buy It Now price for you if you give me a reasonable offer. I have the motherboard & the original manual in good condition.

I also have several Dell OptiPlex GX200 motherboards which use Socket 370 and will support the chip you would like to use.

Let me know.

Regards

I HAVE a cubix resource eight subsystem server.
with AM486 dx-33 server works

Back