• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

My CP/M collection

mugsy

I have been collecting some CP/M Computers for about two years I am still learning and enjoy getting them up and running I have an Epson PX-8,an Epson QX-10 ,an Epson QX-10 with a Titan MSDOS card ( I have not been able to get this card to work yet) ,an Epson QX16 ,an Epson qX16HD ( it boots to MSDOS from a disk but have not been able to get it to boot CP/M yet,a Morrow MD11,a TRS-80 4P , a TRS-80 III with Holmes CP/M card a TRS-80 Model II with the 3 bay Disk expansion unit and a Bondwell BW2
I use an old 386sx Computer with a 5.25 and 3.5 drive to transfer files between most of the computers I also trying to preseve the manuals and disks for these machines

My CP/M Collection part 2

My CP/M Collection part 2

I have also an Osborne OCC1 and an Osborne OCC2 Executive with a SCSI Neuvo Hard Drive . I also have a Yamaha CX5MII MSX Z80 Computer with Two disk drives and a MSX2 Panasonic FS-A1F MSX 2 computer

I also have other computers such as theCommodore C128 with 1541,1571 and 1581 drives and a Commodore Superpet as well as an Apple II

Very nice collection! I enjoy CP/M computers, but I don't usually collect them, unless I run into a deal, like I did on my Epson PX-8 (brand new in the box, only 25 years old!).

I also have a TRS-80 Model IV and a TRS-80 Model 4P.

I do run CP/M on my Linux computer, in the Xtrs emulator. Montezuma Micro CP/M 2.2

That's quite amazing the strides you have made in only 2 years. I do have some dedicated CP/M machines, but must admit that the ones I favor are the ones which are capable of CP/M and other architextures, like the DEC Rainbow, C-128, and the TRS m-2. I do have several K-Pros, and an apparently working Qx-10 but of whom I have neither monitor or keyboard.

When I first started on micros there was a software company which had a CP/M BBS in Toronto and a seemingly endless catalogue of applications. I have since turned that catalogue over to the York University Computer Museum. The amount of CP/M software out there still available is immense.

Nice to see a CP/M guy on board. See if you can raise our own Aussie icon devoted to that architexture, "CP/M", who has been curiously silent lately.

Hello, Hello, Australia CP/M ?? Hello ^?

Lawrence

Back