• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

camputer lynx selling on ebay 07

cameron7

hi there
any one interested in the very old camputer lynx, there is one selling on ebay.Thaught this might be of use to someone

Sorry Carlsson, new to this site and very new to computers i am learning slowly, i joined this site in hope that i can learn from everyone elses knowledge, i grew up with the old computers but never really took an interest now im older i have had a change of heart.Once again very sorry

Sara

No worries, just that an eBay auction is loads more easy to locate if you post a link to it or at least the item number, instead of just mentioning it in text. As long as you're selling one of a kind items it works anyway, but imagine the day you're offering a rather common item and your potential buyers will have to figure out which auction is yours. :)

Cameron
To post the link just follow these steps...
1. Go to the page of the item
2. Right click on your addres bar (the url)
3. Left click "copy" from the drop down
4. When typing in the forum, or anywhere else, hold "Ctrl" and pres "V" to past it in. Or right click and select paste from drop down. Make sure there is a space on both ends of the address, but none in the middle.

Hope this is helpful.
Fred

Back