• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Here goes.....

Panther

What I've amassed so far collecting in the UK, amazed I'm still married.

Acorn Archimedes A3000 & A3020
Acorn Electron
Acorn BBC Model B
Amstrad NC100
Amstrad CPC464 (Including Floppy drive)
Apple iie (with twin floppies and monochrome monitor)
Atari 400
Atari 800XL
Commodore PET 8032
Commodore Amiga A500
Commodore Vic 20
Commodore C64
Dragon 32
Mattel Aquarius
Memotech MTX512
Oric 1
Sinclair ZX80
Sinclair ZX81
Sinclair Spectrum
Sinclair Spectrum+
Sinclair Spectrum +3
Sinclair QL
Sord M5
Tandy TRS-80 CoCo Model 1
Texas Instruments TI-99/4A
Timex Sinclair 1000
Toshiba MSX

Oh, you'll hit that "magic number" of "that god damn junk" and you'll either be divorced or dead, depends on if you bring stuff in by ones and twos or a pick-up truck backs up to your door when you hit the number :)

Memotech MTX512...nice. I've been wanting to get my hands on one of those for ages since I'm a big fan of the movie Weird Science...lol I hear they're really hard to come by though.

Usually one at a time, delivered somewhere else ;), although the loft space is filling up, and I presume the wife will start to get very suspicious at some time as she uses it as an office :eek:

The MTX is a beautiful looking machine with it's matt black aluminium case, even the power supply looks sexy :D

A couple of more aquisitions.

Spectrum 128K
Spectrum +2
Tatung Einstein

And for some unknown reason I bought a Mattel Intellivision and I'm currently bidding on a Sega Megadrive !!!

I hope this compulsive collection doesn't extend to the full range of consoles as well ! :eek:

Oh, you'll hit that "magic number" of "that god damn junk" and you'll either be divorced or dead, depends on if you bring stuff in by ones and twos or a pick-up truck backs up to your door when you hit the number :)

With me, it was "Either that computer stuff goes, or I do!" I still kinda miss her a little...

--T

There is a guy here in my own city who has 350 microcomputers tucked in every corner of his house...under stairwells, under beds, falling out of wardrobes, occupying the roof space and the garage.

He said it all started when he wanted to get a System-80 micro to remind him of his younger days. This lead onto a TRS-80 Model 3 and then the whole thing just "got out of hand!". (-:

Back