• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Connect the CC-40 to a TV?

mutantcamel

Experienced Member
Hi does the Video Interface exist or is it only a prototype? It would be cool to use memo processor on the tv.....

Hi does the Video Interface exist or is it only a prototype? It would be cool to use memo processor on the tv.....

There were a few that were released to employees on the CC-40 project. None were released for sale to the public. I think it was planned to be released with the CC-40+. I actually had one for a while a long time ago, but ...

There was also a remake by a fellow over in Germany. Unfortunately, he's not making them anymore. I've contacted him, Something Becker, about possibly doing another run and he's declined due to the lack of available parts.

You can use the PCIF sort of, but it's not interactive.

You mean Michael Becker from Germany probably. Well I think it's a worthwhile project and might ask the TI UK User Group which I'm a member of about this. Some boffin there might have the knowledge and parts to make a few more. I would definitely buy one :p

You mean Michael Becker from Germany probably. Well I think it's a worthwhile project and might ask the TI UK User Group which I'm a member of about this. Some boffin there might have the knowledge and parts to make a few more. I would definitely buy one :p

That's the guy!

Hey, if you get one built over there, I'd be interested in one also. Not sure how to switch from PAL to NTSC, but I'm sure we'll work something out.

Back