• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Wtb: Ibm 5150

Yzzerdd

Veteran Member
Well I have an IBM 3270. No luck in selling it. I REALLY want an IBM 5150, but am low on money. Simple low cost solution? I am looking for the case and chassis of an IBM 5150, as well as the motherboard and one Tandon full height floppy drive. I do not care if it is missing a power supply or any cards. I am just looking for a working IBM 5150(WITH cassette port) motherboard, and a case and chassis in good condition. Again, I have one Tandon drive and a power supply. I am willing to pay shipping and a little more for the computer. I would really like to have an IBM keyboard, but no big deal if I can't get it. I am willing to trade my 3270 full of cards and a hard drive for this, and maybe a little money, or just pay shipping+some money for the computer. Either way, I would much rather deal with a member of the forums who is above junior member status. I also have other things I would be willing to trade. I have a few extra 5.25 floppy drives(black), as well as a slightly off topic Pentium 1 laptop. Please contact me via PM about trade and purchase enquiries.

--Ryan

if you haven't already done so, you should check your local craigslist and/or freecycle sites to see if you can dredge one up from somewhere locally. I managed to pick up a 286 and 386 via craigslist in a couple weeks worth of postings, and you'll save a LOT in shipping that way. Considering how many of those beasties were made, there's got to be one nearby.

Back