• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

more docs...

geneb

Veteran Member
Thanks to the nice gent that runs vintageibm.net, I've added two new books to the documentation directory over at retroarchive.org.

First is the IBM Hardware Maint. Manual. This covers diagnosing and repairing problems with the PC, PC/XT, 5152 printer, and the monochrome display. (may also cover the color display)

Next is the Guide to Operations for the PC/XT.

ttyl!

g.

If I could make a request for a manual I would like to have scanned, I would like to have the IBM PC DOS 2.1 Technical Reference scanned.

Per, if you or anyone else can supply me the manual, I'll be happy to get it scanned and returned and put online.

g.

Awesome :) I've been looking for a real copy of this for a long time. Not
many showup on ebay, and when they do usually sell for $40 or more.....
a little steep for me. Having this is the next best thing!

Over 700 pages total in those docs !

Thanks to the nice gent that runs vintageibm.net, I've added two new books to the documentation directory over at retroarchive.org.

First is the IBM Hardware Maint. Manual. This covers diagnosing and repairing problems with the PC, PC/XT, 5152 printer, and the monochrome display. (may also cover the color display)

Next is the Guide to Operations for the PC/XT.

ttyl!

g.

Last edited:
Per, if you or anyone else can supply me the manual, I'll be happy to get it scanned and returned and put online.

g.

Well, the reason why I request it scanned is because I don't have it. I have the PC DOS 2.1 Manual volume 1 (comand line reference and all of that), but not the volume 2 (the technical reference).

*Edit*
I live in Europe, so it would be difficult to send anything to the US.

Back