• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Needed: Completion of a project!

I just looked at your collection. We will be speaking again. <grinz> And thanks again.

What I have in my "collection" (it's actually inventory) is only about a tenth of what I have around here. I just tell people to ask if they are looking for something they don't see because it may be ready, just not on the site, or I can pull it out of the pile and test and/or repair it.

Takes a while to get it on the site as it takes time to repair and/or test the stuff to my satisfaction. Each item has to pass multiple tests by multiple diagnostic programs and it has to pass everything without a single error.

I take pride in my work and I never want to see an e-mail contaning the phrase "I bought this off your site and it doesn't seem to be working"

When I'm happy that it's working, THEN it goes on the site.

Ok, dug it up, it's a PcChips M919 (V3.4B/F)...

Yes, mine is a V3.4B/F version too, and also I have an earlier V3.2 version (with SMD L2 cache, in addition to the COAST module I have on each, but with four 30-pin SIMM sockets, and two 72-pin sockets). Specs sent in a PM. If I don't have jumper settings I might only test the way I received them (the 3.2 has a paper from me saying "set to AMD 5x86-133", so it is probably tested, V3.4B/F says "set for unknown 5V CPU", so maybe not; sometimes I have seen the motherboard VR chip(s) go out for 3.3V CPUs).

I also have a bean-load of 486 VLB/ISA motherboards...

486 System

486 System

Believe It Or Not But I Have Everything You Want Listed In A Complete System On Ebay Ebay Listing 220214913887 Expensive But The Motherboard I Would Sell Alone At A Minimum Of $75 I Do Have A Similiar Motherboard But Have Not Listed It On Ebay Yet. Will Get To It In A Day Or 2 But Will Not Be Cheap I Regularly Sell Working Motherboards On Ebay Have One Ebayer Who Is A Computer Dealer Who Has Bought 26 Boards From Me

Back