• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Sharkonwheels' auctions

Well, not JUST a VGA card - the ONLY VGA card made for the Apple IIgs, and only a couple hundred were made, from what I gather. Guy in France bought it.

Google Sequential Systems Second Sight and see if you find some links...
It was neat. You could use your original IIgs monitor, and upgrade to VGA later, or straight to VGA - had both outputs on the card.

T

OHHHHHH.. i think i remember that. actually i might have 1 installed on one of my IIs. not the one you sold though. Still a pretty penny for a IIgs card. I hope i can sell some of mine for that much. Ive got ALOT of over stock on apple II cards. Ive got 7 transwarp IIE cards that sell for a usual price of $100 bucks. i have 9 but i dont have 9 IIs to put them in! I'm only using 2 so the rest I'm selling. that's pretty much how almost all my stuff is. if i have 2 of them 1 of them I'm bound too sell. Except for the computers themselves.

OK - got an Osborne Executive on fleaBay...
Exec on fleaBay

For someone here, I'd do $200+shipping.
It took about $106 in parts+labor to get the video working, but it's working like a champ, and I have the receipt from the repair.
If you're anywhere nearby (S. Florida), where shipping isn't TOO much, there is a 90 days parts+labor warranty on the analog board repair...

Both drives work fine, screen is nice and crisp, video-out port works, and a set of 7 disks is also included:
CP/M + Boot
CP/M Utilities 1
CP/M Advanced utilities
WordStar 3.3 Disk
WordStar 3.3 install Disk
SuperCalc
CBasic+MBasic disk

T

Back