• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

My collection

Dore

Hey everyone. I'm new here, but thought I'd share my collection with ya'll.

1. Commodore-64 with 1 1541 disk drive and Datasette. It also has a music keyboard that snaps onto the keyboard, along with my prized Magic Voice.

2. Commodore-128 with 2 1541 disk drives, a Datasette, mouse, various modems and printer interface cards. I use this for my main Commodore stuff, since it also functions as a C-64. For a joystick I use my tried and true TAC-2 Atari stick, and I have an original set of beige Commodore paddles.

3. Vic-20 with Datasette and modem.

4. Atari 800XL with disk drive and cassette drive.

5. Panasonic Sr. Partner luggable computer. Self contained, but I even have a roll of paper that the printer used.

6. Apple IIe with 2 disk drives, joystick, and green monochrome monitor (man do I love that thing!).

That's currently my classic computing collection. I have tons of cartridges and floppy disks for each one of 'em, too. I also have an extensive collection of video game systems. At this point, it's easier for me to figure out what I don't have as far as video game systems are concerned than what I do have.

Some good classic models there.

How did you come by the Panasonic? It seems to be the odd one out in that list? (-:

Tez

My roommate at the time found it WAY in the back of the Blockbuster he was working at. They gave it to him for free, and he didn't want it, so it came to me. Had a lot of disks with stuff related to the store with it, but I promptly formatted 'em.

Allow me to add another piece. Found a Tandy 1000EX computer in a thrift store today for 4 dollars. Works great, just needs a little cleaning.

Back