• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Rainbow 100 software

wmmullaney

Veteran Member
Hi all, I recently picked up a box full of Rainbow 100 software disks, I was wondering if they are worth anything, as I don't have the computer. If not I'll just recycle them for use on the IIe. The list of programs: (On 5.25")

Image word/graphics prossesor
MS-DOS 2.05
Microsoft Multiplan-86
Select 86 word prossesor
CP/M-86/80 v2.0
Rainbow 100 user kit

All include manuals and are in nice sturdy software boxes.

Thanks,
wmmllaney

You may get more interest if you mentioned (roughly) where in the world you are located.

I'd say anything in nice sturdy software boxes with manuals is worth keeping, even if you don't have the computer it goes with.

Anything really, I only have 4 so called vintage computers. What did you have in mind?

2 people already said they were interested, so I'm not sure any will be left.

Wmmullaney

Available?
I have an Osborne 1 (original 1) and a 1a...
Kaypro 16's, a kaypro II, 3 Columbias, A corona, Sanyo MBC-550, Apple IIc...

Guess it's all in what you are "into"
CP/M, Apple II, or old DOS machines...

T

Yeah I do. Unfortunately my Osborne1 is not properly functoning. Shark has me trumped on this one. Should Shark get them, I'd trade a bunch of Osborne software for copies. Perhaps they could even be put on Mark's DEC Rainbow site. http://www.classiccmp.org/rainbow/

The owner should realize of course that there's only a few of us DEC Rainbow crazies still out here, before he dreams of unimagined riches. That said, I do have a bunch of Apple 2Es, Macs, and other machines avialable. What cash were you considering ?

Lawrence

Last edited:
lawrence, that was my intention, so if you want it, go after it - I really don;t NEED more bow software, and have no idea where I'd even STORE it!

That said, lemme know if I need to kick in something ;)

T

Back