• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

16 Bit VGA cards wanted

Druid6900

Veteran Member
As stated above, I need some VGA cards.

A LOT of VGA cards.

Criteria are;

1) 16-bit ISA

2) 256KB RAM minimum

3) Working properly

Please PM me with quantity, RAM amount breakdown and price per unit and rough idea of shipping to location in top right of this message by USPS. Serious communications only.

If I can gather up the quantity that I'm looking for, I will pay via paypal in advance of shipping.

How many are ya looking for?

I've got a few...

USPS shipping would up the cost considerably though...

m

Oh, about 500.

Mike, feel free to use Canada Post :)

Or drop them off with those GL300s and other stuff you've been threatening me with LOL

I'm just rounding up commitments right now, to see what the numbers add up to, and, if it's good, I'll start buying.

I have about 30-35 of my own, various memory configurations, and maybe another 15 that people are will to part with, so, I'm a tenth of the way there :)

Thanks, Raymond, but, bad timing. I have to get back to the outfit that enquired next Friday to let them know what I have commitments for.

Although it would be a fun exercise in logistics and put a lot of old ISA VGA cards back into use, it's not going to break my heart if I don't get the numbers they are looking for. As mercenary as this might sound, I have enough projects on the go that I'm not making a dime from (that also usually cost me money).

Back