• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM PC XT with HDD on eBay. How high do you think it'll go ?

QuantumII

Veteran Member
Hi

How high do you think this one is going to go ? It's a 64 -256k motherboard in it, and is has a Hard drive installed.

No monitor or keyboard, just the system unit.

Link here

That's not an XT (5160), but a PC (5150), so the item description is wrong. I figured 180$ Shipping to Norway is a little waaay too much for me anyways, so I'll rather stick to my XT then.

Last edited:
That's not an XT (5160), but a PC (5150), so the item description is wrong. I figured 180$ Shipping to Norway is a little waaay too much for me anyways, so I'll rather stick to my XT then.

yeah, I figured that out as well (Item description) That shipping sure is expensive, but it could be worse (i.e no international shipping)

I am not goint to bid on this now anyway as I have other expenses to take care of, but I can afford the shipping if I really want it :) These pop up on eBay now and then so there's no rush.

Back