• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

**FREE** Apple II Stuff...

Jibbajaba

Experienced Member
I have 4 boxes full of Apple II stuff that needs to go. Lots of software and books. Software includes games, educational stuff, home and business, etc. Boxed copy of Apple LOGO, whatever that is. Books on programming, basic Apple use, and lots of original Apple manuals. Everything is already packed up and ready to go, so I can't really answer any specific questions about individual titles and whatnot.

As I said there are 4 boxes. Three of them are the boxes that copier paper comes in, and one of them is much smaller and is just full of floppy disks inside a disk case. The total weight of everything is about 72 pounds, so there is a LOT of stuff.

Shipping is $34.50 anywhere in the continental US. The weight of the boxes is 28 lbs, 24 lbs, 14 lbs, and 7 lbs. If you can figure out a way to ship all of that from 95616 for less than $34.50, you are welcome to try.

As is stated in the thread title, this stuff is FREE. You pay shipping charges only. I would like to get this stuff out ASAP as it is taking up space in my small hobby room. If someone doesn't take it, I will have no choice but to throw it all out, and I REALLY don't want to do that. Drop me a PM (I'll check my PMs often). I can ship the stuff out the day after payment is made. I strongly prefer Paypal as I don't want t wait for a money order to get here.

Thanks,

Chris

Last edited:
Apple LOGO was one of those programming languages which featured something known as "turtle graphics." I remember TI LOGO & TI LOGO II from way back in the day and played around with it for a bit so I'm guessing they are pretty similar to Apple LOGO.

Last edited:
If no one does take you up on it how about, instead of throwing it all in the trash, why not donate it to the Humane Society or some other local thrift shop?
That way there's at least a chance that the stuff will find a good home and you'll be helping out a good cause at the same time.

If no one does take you up on it how about, instead of throwing it all in the trash, why not donate it to the Humane Society or some other local thrift shop?
That way there's at least a chance that the stuff will find a good home and you'll be helping out a good cause at the same time.

Because a lot of this stuff would need to be sorted out first. Many of the software boxes are empty because the disks are in one of the disk cases. If I donated this stuff to a thrift shop (at least the ones around here) most of it would end up in the dumpster.

Chris

Somebody got an early Christmas then.

The only Apple II I have is an Apple IIgs, not that fond of the older II's or I would have snagged the lot.

Nice keeping the stuff out of the dumpster.

Back