• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Epson EHT-40

Nick_Zravre

Experienced Member
I am looking for an Epson EHT-40 dos pda, preferably with the docking station and battery. I am also looking for a poqet pc plus.
Thanks.

It's a little larger than the EHT-40, 486DX/2 @50MHz, color touchcreen, 20Mb RAM, etc, etc... It's pretty nice, should be my weapon-of-choice for portable computin', but for some reason, I just never use it. Shame to let it go to waste. Pm me if ya want more details, pix, etc.

--T

Unfortunately, the Epson EHT-400c is a bit too big for what I was looking for. So, I am still looking for an Epson EHT-40 or other x86 based pda running dos.
Thanks.

It's a little larger than the EHT-40, 486DX/2 @50MHz, color touchcreen, 20Mb RAM, etc, etc... It's pretty nice, should be my weapon-of-choice for portable computin', but for some reason, I just never use it. Shame to let it go to waste. Pm me if ya want more details, pix, etc.

--T

sounds nice :D

Does anyone have a Epson EHT-400C

Does anyone have a Epson EHT-400C

I will buy it, top dollar paid and can even give one back in a year or so working with hard drives, memory and all.

Brandywine

Brandywine,

I'd send you a pm, but you haven't responded to the other two I've sent you already. Pm me so I'll know you're still alive. Please reply here if you're unsure of how to use the Private Message system.

Moderators:

(This noise post will be deleted shortly. Thank you for your patience.).

--T

Last edited:
Back