• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Detroit Lions 2008 -- A perfect season!

Combined with the housing values, crime rates, unemployment rates, lack of diversified industry, corrupt Mayor, (and on & on & on) they are batting almost 100%.

Now all they need is for the Redwings, Pistons, and Tigers to follow in-step and they'll have the perfect city of loserville.

Yes, they even managed to claw their way back to the bottom of the heap in violent crime rate this year*. IN YER FACE, ST. LOUIS!!! BWAHAHAHAHAAAaaa, etc.

*(But then, N'Awlins didn't report this year...again...).

--T

N'Awlins

N'Awlins

Terry Yager said...(But then, N'Awlins didn't report this year...again...
It's not that they didn't want to. It's just that the franchise rights for being the most murderous city are still being worked out.

Great place, until you wander out of the Quarter and encouter the disenfranchised, dissapointed, and, generally diss'd populace.

But then, downtown DC ain't all that great, either.

patscc

It's not that they didn't want to. It's just that the franchise rights for being the most murderous city are still being worked out.

Great place, until you wander out of the Quarter and encouter the disenfranchised, dissapointed, and, generally diss'd populace.

But then, downtown DC ain't all that great, either.

patscc

I've spent quite a bit of time 'visiting' with the street people in both cities, (among others...I have a knack for finding the seamy underbelly of wherever I happen to land), and yes, the view from the bottom never changes much no matter where you are.

--T

Last edited:
As a barometer on how bad things are everywhere, I just saw on the NBC Nightly News that illegal immigration attempts along the southern border are down by 50% this year. Even Mexicans (& OTMs) don't want to be here.

--T

The FBI *thinks* NOLA is #1 for per-capita murders, but no one can be sure since nobody really knows how many people are left there.

--T

Back