• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Terrorists?

Terry Yager

Veteran Member
All the buzz today has been about the airliner that crashed into the Hudson River. Latest speculation is that it was brought down after being hit by a flock of geese.

In other news, President Bush has announced yet another Presidential last, by unveiling his plan for the last invasion of a foreign country, since it is suspected that these geese were a sleeper cell of Canadian Geese!

--T

Last edited:
Terry Yager wrote:

All the buzz today has been about the airliner that crashed into the Hudson River. Latest speculation is that it was brought down after being hit by a flock of geese.

Birds of War - Birds are used extensively in times of war - so it's either a big Government Coverup (perhap's Bushes last plan of attack), or Aliens (outside the states)! :-D

Perhaps Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade has something to say about it! :-D

All geese are terroists. Those guys have attitudes! They know no fear. No wonder they've been used as watch dogs. Have you ever walked into a farmyard where they have geese? You gotta run for it!

geese ?

geese ?

They weren't geese. It was the first test flight of our new, low cost EWACS replacement, seeing as how the real thing is getting too pricey since it's all going to the bailout.
Maybe instead of a bailout for the banks, we should have a bake sale and give the proceeds to the banks.

patscc

In other news, President Bush has announced yet another Presidential last, by unveiling his plan for the last invasion of a foreign country, since it is suspected that these geese were a sleeper cell of Canadian Geese!

--T

If the clown Bush still had plenty of time left, he would of speculated Osama was using birds to do terrorist activities..

Canada's secret invasion plan of the U.S. :

- pull all Canadian hockey players, musicians, and actors/actresses
- Arm all of our seniors going to Florida and Arizona with paintball markers and water balloons

RSCSIA (the Really Secret Canadian Secret Intelligence Agency) is still working on this plan, however...

Well, it's just like the hurricane problems. To get Bush's attention they had to refer to it as a wind terrorist.

Speaking of bailouts, I didn't make as much money as I wanted to the last couple of years and if this continues I'm going to have to look at other options and just stop working. Anyone know where I can get my government bailout?

You need to have at least blown a few billion or so. Us that have only lost chump change need not apply.
patscc

Small business owner - frugal - struggled all his life to build his livelihood up - taken calculated but modests risks - now bankrupt due to a global credit crisis which he did not cause.

Chief executives of huge corporations (together with their greedy shareholders (especially of the banking sector)). - extravagently wasteful - taken huge and stupid risks - now rewarded with bailouts, performance bonuses and the usual golden hand-shakes due to a global credit crisis which they DID cause!

Is there something wrong with this picture?

Maybe this should go in the Rant section but I guess it also qualifies as black humour.

Tez

Last edited:
language

language

tezza said...frugal - struggled all his life to build his livelihood up
You used the wrong word, but I can forgive you since you prbably speak kiwi-english :)

Over here, in the US, the shopkeeper would be more properly known as a 'sucker'. Or, alternately, 'sap'

patscc

tezza wrote:

Maybe this should go in the Rant section but I guess it also qualifies as black humour.

Yeah lets just drop the bomb and go home! :-D

Why is it some Birds want to go out with a bang? (Their getting worse than people now - perhaps even stealing our idea).

Terry Yager wrote:

Yeah, right...one suicidal terrorist goose took out BOTH engines? Do I smell a conspiracy/coverup?

Yeah perhaps it had a laser in it's break and fired it into the engines before dying in the other engine! ;-) Probably an alien agent undercover?

Back