• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

my latest acquisition

rebeltaz

Experienced Member
I see everyone else's hauls here and every once in a while I feel a little left out. So I am proud to announce the latest additions to my collection...

7 C64s
2 VIC-20s
3 1541 disk drives
1 1541II disk drive
3 VIC-1541 disk drives
4 C2N datasettes
1 12000 baud modem
1 Super Graphixs Jr printer interface
1 unknown printer interface (lettering worn off - haven't studied yet)
1 Commodore MPS801 printer
1 Seikosha SP-1000Vzc printer
5 OEM C64 power supplies
1 Microline C64 power supply
1 Tech Sketch light pen
2 A/V monitor cables
numerous serial data cables

Unfortunately only two C64s and one VIC-20 work out of the systems, but everything else works great except for one 1541 disk drive. The lady I bought this stuff from promised that there was a lot more where this came from and that she would get back to me in a few days, but that was two weeks ago. I'll be surprised if I get any more, but I am happy with my current haul.

Picture can be seen here:
http://www.RobotsAndComputers.com/temp/c-lot1.jpg
http://www.RobotsAndComputers.com/temp/c-lot2.jpg

Wow, that's a nice big haul! Too bad it didn't all work, but whenever big hauls like that come my way, some of it is bound to be broken. Definitely did get some nice stuff from it, though. Congrats!

. . . . The lady I bought this stuff from promised that there was a lot more where this came from and that she would get back to me in a few days, but that was two weeks ago. I'll be surprised if I get any more, but I am happy with my current haul.

I'd be calling her back for sure, (gently) "Hey, where's my stuff . . PLEASE!" - (Don't forget the 'please' :)

Nice haul - Commodore lives on! :cool:

Cool collection :)

Do you want to sell me one of those datassettes ?

I could probably do that... PM me...

I'd be calling her back for sure, (gently) "Hey, where's my stuff . . PLEASE!" - (Don't forget the 'please' :)

Yeah, I did, but I got her machine. I left a message, but I get the distinct impression she's avoidin me :(

Try reseating the chips

I will do that, but I am having too much fun playing with one of the ones I have working! I have 64HDD and Star Commander running on an old Pentium PC with a XE1541 cable that I built, so I have PLENTY of software to try out. Plus I have dozens of old Commodore magazines that I am typing programs in from to keep me busy. And finally - it is way too dry for me to go around playing with sensitive chips right now. Me and my girlfriend go around charging up and shocking each other like Peter in that episode of Family Guy!

Thank you all for the kudos...

nice haul!

Yeah, I did, but I got her machine. I left a message, but I get the distinct impression she's avoidin me

maybe its her unknowing husband's collection she sold you? and now he's home and totally pissed :p

Back