• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM PC Games

Chuck(G)

25k Member
1. Adventure Quest IV for Apple, and Commodore. Sealed, unopened. Circa 1988 from Keypunch Software

2. Planetfall, A little shopworn, but still sealed. Circa 1984 from Infocom.

3. Zork I, Looks to have been opened, but appears to be complete. Circa 1982 from Infocom.

4. Sim City, complete and unused, with 3.5 and 5.25" disks. From Broderbund.

5. Star Fleet II, Krellan Commander. Shrink-wrapped, but SR is deteriorating. Circa 1988 from Interstel.

6. The Chessmaster 3000, shrink-wrapped, 1991? from The Software Toolworks.

$5 OBO each+shipping

Also have "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?" but am not certain about the completeness (i.e. whether there are registration cards, etc.).

Of course, I purchased the Planetfall from the earlier posting already. Good thing I suppose, don't want to duke it out with my good bud Lorne.

Back