• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
Chuck(G)
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• On the drives, any 40 or 80 megabytes CONNER hard-drives? I could use or two of those for my Toshiba systems.
    Chuck(G)
    Chuck(G)
    I have a number of Conners, but not sure of the capacity.
    Do you still have that Sanyo MBC-885 manual? If so, could you check to see if it has schematics within it?
    Chuck(G)
    Chuck(G)
    Still have it, but no schematics. Strictly high-level user stuff. Sorry.
    T-Squared
    T-Squared
    That's fine. Thanks for the clarification.
    I may still have a couple of parallel Laplink cables left (I've been giving them away). Drop me a line if interested in one.

Hi, there, Chuck,

Yes, I would love to get a Laplink cable. That you very much for the offer! My address is:

417 Argyle Court
    Milan, MI
    United States of America
    Chuck(G)
    Chuck(G)
    Okay, First-Class mail cost is 4.50 to Paypal chuck@sydex.com.
    I may still have a couple of parallel Laplink cables left (I've been giving them away). Drop me a line if interested in one.

Hi, there, Chuck,

Yes, I would love to get a Laplink cable. That you very much for the offer! My address is:

417 Argyle Court
    Milan, MI
    United States of America
    Chuck(G)
    Chuck(G)
    Okay, I'll stick one in an PM envelope and let you know the postage.
    HI Chuck,

If you have any DSDD 5.25" disks you are getting rid of, I could use some of those.

Thank you!

Alan
    Chuck(G)
    Chuck(G)
    Does it matter if they're used?
    Do you seriously know everything about PCs- hardware and software? I'm half-convinced that you do. I think I've yet to see a thread where you don't know the answer :p (maybe I should look harder?)!
    Hi Chuck - Sorry to bother you with a trivial question but I'm sure you can give me an authoritative answer - I've got a pair of Mitsubishi M4853 1/2 height 5.25" drives. I _think_ they are 1.2m drives but I see numerous references to them as 360k drives on the internet. What are they REALLY?

Thanks,
    Jack
    Thank you Chuck for all the great explanations!
    One or two sentence of verbal info is a tremendous
    boost for learning a lot of stuff on my own....ziloo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back