• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Zenith Z-200 Stuff

lyonadmiral

Veteran Member
I recently resurrected an old childhood friend; a Zenith Data Systems Z-200. However the monohcome monitor is missing in action. I'm looking for the following if anyone has them:

1. Zenith Color (CGA, EGA, etc) Monitor that uses 9-pin
  2. Zenith branded software
  3. Zenith Z-445 Memory Card

I'm also looking for some help identifying two exisitng memory cards in the PC (Pre 386) section.

I do patrol that section to offer help if I can... so I appreciate and thank everybody for their help.

Thanks,
Dan

I have a bunch of Zenith software that came with my Z-140 and Zenith 286 (can never remember it's model, it's long). This is DOS 2, CPM/86, and some other things. It's a bit older than your Zenith model, but if you can't find newer, I could make some disk images for you.

I have a bunch of Zenith software that came with my Z-140 and Zenith 286 (can never remember it's model, it's long). This is DOS 2, CPM/86, and some other things. It's a bit older than your Zenith model, but if you can't find newer, I could make some disk images for you.

What software do you have for Zenith 286?

I'm unable to distinguish between that which came with the 286 and that which came with the Z-140, as I got it all as a lot. As I said there's ZDOS 2, CPM/86, and a bunch of other stuff including Enable, and a pile of third party stuff. The only Zenith-branded junk is the operating systems, Enable, BIOS sources (very cool to have, but useless to me) for Z-100.. There's more that I can't recall off the top of my head. If you let me know what you're looking for maybe I could peruse my disks and see if I've got it.

I'm unable to distinguish between that which came with the 286 and that which came with the Z-140, as I got it all as a lot. As I said there's ZDOS 2, CPM/86, and a bunch of other stuff including Enable, and a pile of third party stuff. The only Zenith-branded junk is the operating systems, Enable, BIOS sources (very cool to have, but useless to me) for Z-100.. There's more that I can't recall off the top of my head. If you let me know what you're looking for maybe I could peruse my disks and see if I've got it.

Let me know exactly what Zenith branded OS's you have and what you would like for each?

Thanks.
Dan

Z-DOS 2, and CPM/86 are both Zenith branded, but I'm not selling them. I'd be willing to make you disk images for free, if you're interested, as I said above.

Back