• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

WTB: IBM PS/2 Model 95

NeXT

Veteran Member
I managed to buy a fully maxed IrisVision card with the cable and technical reference manual and was going to use it in my RS/6000 until I found out AIX 5.1 is nowhere near close to supporting that card so I'm looking for another MCA system with a lot of kick. Of course, me being the kind of person who will try to get the best there possibly is, I'm looking for a Model 95.
I really just need the bare essentials (as in the system with all the necessary components and drive sleds inside and you can keep the floppy drive if you want but try and keep the scsi card and ribbon cable in it please). Hopefully that won't make it weigh any more than it probably is (it just looks heavy)

A nice desktop model 90 just sold on ebay yesterday with soundcard and CDROM for $61. Did you get that cardset for Autocad?

Yeah, that's one of the reasons. I got AutoCAD 12 with the AME package so why not try it on the card. Anyways, I located one with either a type 2 or 3 complex and a bunch of other stuff in North Carolina and it's mine for the cost of shipping. If anyone else is interested the guy is also offering a PCS500 with the Type 4 complex for free. I would get it instead of the 95 but it weighs a hell of a lot more than the 95 and looks less appealing on a desk.

Back