• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Powerbook DUO dock

NeXT

Veteran Member
I stupidly got rid of mine a few years ago and my mini dock is starting to show it's age and it would be nice to get another one.
I'm looking for one and if you have one or are planning to get rid of one in the next month or two (paycheck is every two weeks) I'm plenty interested.

I have a large desktop dock here. Don't have a duo to check it but it did work last time used. Don't have a mini dock though. It'll be here if you don't find a closer source. :)

I'll think about that one. Mine has a broken latch where it grabs onto the DUO and this you can't move it around without causing funky things to happen. It also likes to get stuck to the DUO. What I'm really looking for is the floppy dock.

Crap. I was told this dock had the "top lid upgrade" so I could use the thicker 2300c but it looks like it does not so unless I remove the top, I can only use my 230 with it. :(

Powerbook Duo 280C w\Dock

Powerbook Duo 280C w\Dock

I'm not sure if this is what you're after,but this is on eBay currently.
cgrape2

I recently acquired a PowerBook Duo 230 and a Macintosh HDI-20 floppy drive. However I'm searching for the Micro Dock (to connect the floppy and an ADB keyboard/mouse)..... Anybody with a micro dock available?

Back