• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Vintage IMB PC game Starflight (1985) by EA in packaging for sale!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=280381719828
My auction.

One of my favorite games ever. I know its tacky to publicize an auction in your first post, but ive been lurking forever and thought you guys might be interested.

Thanks!

It's problably a great game, but $70 is a little expensive for me...

Even it's old, rare, unopened, good or includes everything, I really don't expect to pay more than $30 for a game. Usually I stick to under $20 if possible, preferable under $10.

I agree, I dont pay much for games. But this is more a collectors item I suppose, I did search completed auctions, and my price is actually pretty good. Some have sold for 100$+

One of my all time favorite games! But, at that price I think your going to have to find a collector. Good luck though.. back in the tandy 1000 days my younger brother and I played the heck outa that game. My guess is that it is somewhere in a closet at our parents. Might have to go look for it. :)

The original Starflight supports CGA, Tandy, and Hercules. It completely falls apart on VGA. There was a later version with EGA support, but it's rare. Anyone who buys this game will need the right hardware to play it on.

Back