• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

1991? IBM PS-2 Multimedia machine needs mouse

Most likely you are referring to a PS/2 Model 57 or 77 "Ultimedia". It's a standard PS/2 mouse port on the unit. For the sake of completeness, you would want to find the original "wedge" mouse or "Dove soapbar" mouse, as that is what the system would have come with.

I might have what you need, see next inline reply:

Most likely you are referring to a PS/2 Model 57 or 77 "Ultimedia". It's a standard PS/2 mouse port on the unit. For the sake of completeness, you would want to find the original "wedge" mouse or "Dove soapbar" mouse, as that is what the system would have come with.

Is that part number 13H6690?

If so I have one, but it's had an unfortunate past. Ex-school system, the ball door was glued shut to prevent ball theft apparently. Ball and roller cleaning involves opening the mouse.

It's in top functional condition and has a steel ball instead of the awful original lightweight thing (the light black ones are the most frustrating thing I can think of about old mice).

OP, PM me if that's what you want. It looks just like this.

Last edited:
Thanks, all. I found that a regular microsoft mouse works. It's only for functionality.
thanks for your help.

Back